A position has become available for a Pensions and Benefits Administrator at our clients fun but professional Employee Benefits Company, in which you are supported and rewarding for working at your peak, with career development opportunities plus attractive benefits.
This will be a transactional role, dealing with individual member cases:
- Transfer value quotations
- Retirement quotations
- Divorce valuations
- Death benefit calculations
- Benefit settlements
- Maintaining records, calculating benefits, providing scheme information to members
- Key contributor to client helpline and mailbox
The ideal candidate will be team orientated, with excellent interpersonal and telephony skills and a flexible working under pressure to deadlines
- In depth experience in either DC or DB schemes.
- Knowledge of flexibilities introduced following 2015 pension freedoms
- Experience of manuel pensions calculations
- Good Excel and Work
- Defined Contribution
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job