Do you have experience in the administration of Defined Benefit pension schemes and are looking to work for an organisation where you will have the opportunity to work remotely and only have to go into the office 2 to 3 days a week, once everyone returns to normal?
If so, we are now recruiting for a leading and modern organisation who have grown considerably over the last couple of years due to new business and additional acquisitions, who are now seeking an additional two Pension Administrators for their offices in Edinburgh. This area of the business provides a market leading pension administration service across the full range of final salary scheme options. The client tailored service is web enabled and provides online access to members, trustees and sponsoring employees alike.
You will work within an established team where you will be responsible providing an effective and efficient pension’s administration service to their clients. This can include:
- Performing various administration tasks e.g. handling of new entrants, leavers, retirements, transfers and deaths, this includes:
- Updating relevant pension administration databases and systems.
- Logging and scanning post/correspondence.
- Responding to member queries in writing and on the telephone.
- Liaising with external parties including AVC providers, Financial Advisors and other authorised individuals.
- Receiving and handling internal and external telephone queries.
- Running automated systems calculations.
- Performing manual benefits calculations.
Working within an environment where you are assisted in further developing your knowledge and experience, it is essential that you possess some Defined Benefit pension’s administration with a willingness to learn and further develop you experience over the long term.
In return you can expect an excellent remuneration and benefits package coupled with ongoing training, development and progression including full study support.
- Career Opportunities
- Communication Skills
- Defined Benefit
- Organisational Skills
- Pension Administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'