Techniche are working with an engineering defence contractor to appoint a Pensions Administrator.
Working as part of a team, you will provide an accurate, reliable and high standard of pensions administration service for Members and Trustees of the in-house defined benefit pension schemes.
- Calculation and payment of scheme benefits ensuring compliance with legislative and pension scheme requirements. This includes early leaver calculations, transfer values, the calculation and payment of benefits for member retiring normal/early/late or on ill-health retirement and deaths
- Ensuring work is completed to agreed Service Level Agreements
- Maintaining the Pensions Administration system
- Dealing with enquires from members, trustees and the employer
- Liaising with Payroll/HR departments and external companies
- Assisting with ad-hoc project based work
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to provide ongoing quality
- Good knowledge of UK pensions legislation
- Team player, who is able to work to tight deadlines
- Able to prioritise and organise workload
- Defined Benefit Administration experience from cradle to grave - this is essential
- Ideally experience of using Profund, with a good understanding of Word and Excel
- Must be able to do calculations for defined benefits pensions schemes
- Relevant Pensions industry qualification, such as QPA would be beneficial
- Pension Administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'