A fantastic opportunity to join a well-established Company that provides excellent knowledge and support to their employees.
Due to expansion my client has an opportunity for a pensions administrator to join their friendly team.
You must have really strong communication skills and help to meet client’s expectations effectively as well as dealing with pension scheme members and explaining how their pension works.
Competitive salary and benefits
Hours are 9am -5.30pm (Flexible hours available)
- You will need
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- At least two years’ pension’s experience
- Handling complex calculations
- Up to date knowledge of pensions.
- Ability to calculate pensions and interpret scheme rules
- Good awareness of legislative issues
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivation, be enthusiastic, hardworking and eager to learn
- Have obtained a Pensions Management Institute qualification or equivalent, and if not be eager to study.
- In addition, if you have experience of running pension payrolls would be desirable but is not essential.
Find our 3 branches on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram to make sure you hear about all our new roles! Alternatively, check out our brand new website
By submitting your CV for consideration, you are consenting to its retention for the purpose of securing you work. Any information you provide in response to this advertisement will be subject to the protection of GDPR, our policy for which can be found at our company website
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'