- Pensions Administrator
- 12 months contract
- £23,500.00 - £27,500.00
A public sector organisation based in Wolverhampton looking to add a Pensions Administrator to their Finance team.
- Calculate pensions manually
- Pension checking
- Processing data, member benefits and payroll.
- Undertake payroll runs and balance outputs, periodically at the end of the financial year.
- Responsible for the appropriate regulation being applied in the maintenance of Fund data, processing of members benefits and payroll.
- To build and maintain up to date knowledge of legislation (HMRC and Pension Regulations).
- To maintain member details whilst in payment including statutory and voluntary deductions and member notified changes.
- To establish beneficiary dependants records and manage any under/over-payments which may occur.
- To account for payments made and to recall payments when appropriate.
- Great communication skills required.
- Organisation and time management skills are key.
- Ability to deal with high volume work.
Attractive salary and benefits package
Great pension scheme
Flexible working - working from home currently due to Covid-19
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'