As a result of continued expansion our client, a growing and established firm of actuaries and consultants, are currently looking to recruit a Pensions Administrator due to increased business volumes.
- Working as part of a team to administer a range of corporate pension schemes, primarily DB (defined benefit) / final salary based.
- Undertaking a variety of tasks including amending leavers / joiners, scheme calculations, claims deaths etc.
- Assist with ad hoc project based work
- Ensure Service Level Agreements are met.
- Candidates need to have previous experience of working within the pensions industry, having dealt with DB schemes within a TPA environment
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to work well with colleagues
- Strong numerical and communication skills
- Ideally candidates will hold or be working towards professional qualifications.
In return our client is looking to offer a competitive basic salary as well as an excellent benefits and bonus package and plenty of opportunities for career progression within this growing organisation.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'