We are recruiting on behalf of our client based in Sheffield for a Pensions Administrator.
The role of a Pensions Administrator is to work as part of a team to provide excellent client focused services.
- To complete cases that are assigned to you in a timely manner and in line with the agreed project requirements.
- If you are concerned about a target deadline being missed, you should escalate these concerns.
- To ensure work is of a high standard of quality and accuracy to minimize the risk of failed targets.
- To reduce the risk of errors and omissions by ensuring internal procedures are followed.
- To ensure accurate work codes are entered onto practice engine and responsibility is taken by yourself for achieving utilization targets.
- To ensure that you comply with the relevant internal controls to follow procedures and meet deadlines and requirements.
- To review any rejected work with errors and highlight what further training is required to ensure more work isn’t rejected.
- If there are any problems, try to resolve them, otherwise escalate the problems if you are not able to.
- Provide the management team with information about target requirements.
- To work effectively with internal clients.
- To contribute to the continuous improvement within the organisation and attend any training sessions if required.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'