My client, an established Financial organisation in Belfast have an opportunity for a Pensions Administrator to join their expanding team. A company who invest in their staff and have countless progression opportunities. Candidate should have previous Pensions Administration experience and be up to date with industry regulatory changes.
The Role :
- Providing full administration support including the calculations of members benefits
- Processing customer requests such as quotes and policy changes
- Performing manual calculations
- Have good understanding of scheme rules
- Be up to date on current legislation and changes
- Pay excellent attention to detail and have a commitment to delivering good quality service
- Previous Pensions Administration Experience
- Minimum of 3 A Levels - Level C or above
Excellent salary and company benefits package - Please get in touch for more details :
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'