Job Title: Pensions Administrator
Industry: Financial Services
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Reference Number: 14105
Recruit UK are working on an excellent opportunity for an Pensions Administrator in Birmingham to join a Pension Specialist firm. This is a prestigious business with recognised expertise throughout Divorce proceedings with a particular focus on expert witness reports and pensions resolutions.
They have an opportunity for an Pension Administrator to join their fast paced and forward thinking team. They are confident that they can offer an excellent home for anyone who is looking to progress their career with an established business who can offer the security of a long term career. It’s a great opportunity to specialise in an interesting and rewarding sector of pensions administrations.
The role will be to undertake all administration tasks required in obtaining and checking pension scheme documentation for accuracy and completeness prior to its use in the writing of Expert Witness Reports by their team of Actuaries and Report Writers.
- Use Microsoft Word, Excel and Access to maintain accuracy of client case records and ensure efficiency of all administration tasks.
- Check pension scheme documentation provided by administrators to see that it answers all questions posed to them.
- Analyse member pension data for accuracy and completeness and follow up with scheme administrators where appropriate.
- Manage own workload to ensure administration team meets daily and weekly quality of service targets.
What’s in it for you:
- A welcoming and supportive team
- A high salary and excellent benefits
- Fantastic job security from an exciting and growing business
- Specialist service and interesting work load
Relevant experience would include:
- Experience within a private sector defined benefit pension scheme administration department.
- Experience working for a large defined benefit administration company managing day to day administration for large defined benefit pension schemes.
- Experience working in a public sector pension scheme administration department.
- Experience working in an IFA practice specialising in pensions.
About Recruit UK:
As specialists in financial services recruitment, we bring unique expertise, insight and connections, whether you are looking for a new job or are trying to fill a role. We have a reach of more than 100,000 financial services connections.Right now, Recruit UK are pleased to be working with a Pensions Specialist firm in Birmingham on a Pensions Administrator role.
Our commitment to you:
- Start every journey with a conversation to find out about you in depth.
- Provide honest feedback on where you fit in the jobs market.
- Use our network across the financial world to match you to your perfect position. Or if we think you already have it, we’ll tell you.
- Take a holistic mindfulness approach - career happiness is rarely just about the money.
- Cover the whole of the UK with a local touch through our regional teams.
- Never pester you.
- Expert Witness
- Pension Administration
- Pension Schemes
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'