Large Charity organisation is looking to recruit a Pensions Administrator with previous experience working within a Finance department on 3 month FTC with a view of going permanent.
You should have an understanding of administering auto-enrolment pension schemes, and have some experience dealing with HMRC, this would just be the initial calls to establish the facts rather than any in-depth knowledge of HMRC/tax issues.
- Able to understand end to end pension auto enrolment process.
- Ability to handle multiple cases and issues.
- Ability to update systems of multiple pension holders.
- Able to work with the payment team to ensure proper process followed.
- 25 days holiday plus the 8 bank holidays as standard.
- Employer pension contribution is 3%. On satisfactory passing of a six month probationary period,
- They offer staff the opportunity to choose from a My Rewards Menu from which they can choose to increase their annual leave entitlement by 2.5 days or increase their employer pension contribution by 1%,
- Other options including a private health cash plan etc.
They also offer 4 weeks sickness absence at full pay, five days’ time off for dependents at full pay and enhanced maternity/paternity/adoption pay.
- Pension Administration
- Pension Schemes
- HMRC enquiries
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'