Premier'smulti-award winning third-party pensions administration service has a reputation for quality, innovation and exceptional delivery that is rooted in the quality of our staff.
Designed and built from scratch, our service uses the latest technology available - which means we don’t need to worry about legacy problems. Instead, we are free to concentrate all of our efforts on providing a first class service.We are seeking a Pensions Administrator to support our pension scheme administration service.
You will personally be looking after a portfolio of administration clients that range in size. It’s a mixed portfolio including that includes some DC, although the majority are DB schemes. At Premier our Administrators look are expected to manage all day-to-day activities across their allocated clients as well as helping to deliver management reports and ad-hoc projects.Main responsibilities
- Prioritising work to ensure delivery in accordance with client Service Level Agreements.
- Processing member events within targets ensuring it complies with internal standards and scheme and legislative rules.
- Processing scheme events within targets ensuring it complies with internal standards and scheme and legislative rules.
- Producing letters, emails and reports based on set templates as well as producing bespoke letters and emails where required.
- Answering incoming calls and resolving queries.
- Maintain a culture which reflects Premier’s values, and puts the member at the heart of all activities.
- Attendance at trustee or client meetings.
- Attending internal and external meetings to provide support and guidance on related client administration issues.
- Keeping up to date with technical and scheme changes.
- Participation in ad hoc administration projects/exercises.
- Identifying and recording non-core fee events.
- Liaising with contacts to maintain and build strong client relationships.
- A-Level or equivalent.
- GCSE English and mathematics (A-C).
- At least 3 years’ experience of delivering administration services to Defined Benefit pension schemes.
- Strong technical pensions and legislative knowledge and understanding.
- Experience of working in a third party administration environment.
- Strong MS office skills.
- DPA or equivalent professional qualification.
- Experience of Profund oPen 2.
- Experience of Bizflow.
- Experience of presenting administration reports and interacting with clients/trustees.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Group personal pension plan
- 25 days holiday
- Flexible working
- Regular company social events
- An excellent company culture and a fantastic approach to employee wellbeing and engagement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'