The role of Administrator is to work within an administration team servicing both member and client queries in relation to occupational pension schemes.Performance Objectives:
• Communicate effectively with client/members via the telephone, remembering each caller will have a different level of understanding. Record each call as they occur.
• Consistently provide a quality customer experience to clients/members.
• Continuously seek to identify areas where the service to clients/members could be improved and communicate to the Senior Administrator/Team Leader.
• Deal with queries and requests by the use of standard letters and reference to procedures.
• Recognise and escalate potential problem and potential complaint cases.
• Ensure complaints procedure is adhered to and that all complaints are immediately notified to Senior Administrator.
• Seek clarification where errors are made.
• Monitor own workflow to ensure service levels are achieved.
• Prioritise and manage own workload and maintain a rolling schedule of objectives.
• Accurately perform manual calculations.
• Know and live the firm’s values.People
• Assist the wider team in more complex / project work when required.
• Accountable for own development, identifying and raising any learning needs with Administration Co-ordinator.
• Understand your role within the team.
• Support colleagues for holiday cover and workload peaks.
• Update and maintain skills matrix.Clients
• Help to provide an efficient, professional service to meet all client/members' needs and to promote the Willis Towers Watson brand.
• Develop knowledge of clients’ pension schemes.
• Build and maintain a good relationship with the clients.
• Be a point of reference for standard automated cases.
• Deal with all communications within defined quality and service standards.Financial
• Ensure timely completion of timesheets.
• Ensure chargeable hours targets are met.
• Able to work to a high level of accuracy.
• Able to work well under pressure and meet targets.
• Interpersonal skills to include good written and verbal communication.
• Customer and quality focussed.
• Computer literate.
• Grade 9-4/Grade C or above for Maths and English Language at GCSE or equivalent.
• Experience in either DB or DC pensions administration is essential.The Company
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas – the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer
Willis Towers Watson believes that effectively managing a diverse workforce is vital to our business strategy. We have an obligation to our organization, ourselves and our clients to hire and develop the best people we can find. We will continually review our policies and practices to ensure that all areas of the employment process (including recruiting, hiring, work assignments, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, company-sponsored development programs and overall workplace experience) are free from discriminatory practices. We are committed to equal employment opportunities at Willis Towers Watson.Unsolicited Contact: Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'