Sellick Partnership is currently assisting with the recruitment of a Pensions Adminsitrator within the Darlington area. My client is a large shared service centre with a requirement for an individual on a fixed term contract until March 2019.
The team are a dynamic and fast passed department who are looking for an intuitive and experienced individual to join the pensions division.
- Working in a self-directed manner to complete Pensions Administration processes.
- Deal with telephone calls in a timely, accurate and polite manner.
- Ensure records are kept up-to-date and benefits are paid within agreed timescales by dealing with changes to members and pensioners circumstances.
- Deal with general correspondence using plain English.
- Resolve queries within agreed timescales, using various forms of communication, both verbal and written.
- Work within guidelines set on Data Protection and Financial Service Act.
- Deal with event driven processes within agreed timescales.
- Previous experience working in a Pensions Administration role.
- Good communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Have good IT skills and also have good organisation and prioritisation skills
- Be able to work to tight deadlines,
If this position is of interest please apply, or contact Kathryn Heeler at Sellick Partnership.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job