One of the UK's leading Investment Services provider is currently looking for a Pensions Administrator to join their growing business.
The role will include effective processing of all SIPP account opening and administration through the life cycle of a SIPP.
With the company currently going through large growth, this role will be an exciting opportunity to grow and develop your own skills.
- Provide outstanding customer service to internal and external customers
- Timely and accurate processing of all customer data
- Processing of all ISA and SIPP administration tasks
- Continually and appropriately challenge policy, processes and procedure
You will have/be:
- Wealth management industry experience
- Experience within an administrative position
- Time management and prioritisation experience
- Ability to work to deadlines
To become a Pensions Administrator, you must be able to work well independently and within a team. With expert knowledge within SIPP, CASS and other Pensions products, you will provide administration for the business. This role is based within Leeds.
This role is due to close soon so if you are interested in becoming a Pensions Administrator in a growing business, please apply with an up to date CV ASAP.