Pensions Administrator - Salary £20,000.00 - £28,000.00 DOE + Pension + Excellent Benefits
We are searching for a Pensions Administrator with experience of Defined Benefits, Defined Contributions or Final Salary schemes.
- Manage a portfolio of clients and related Pension queries/Administration
- Prepare manual and computer generated benefit calculations and related correspondence
- Liaise with authorities including DWP, HMRC and the Pensions Regulator
- Check and aid the work of team members with procedures and legislation
- Prepare annual benefit statements and annual accounts
- Have a clear understanding of Pension Protection Fund, Defined Benefits and Contributions
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Pension Administration experience 2yrs +
- Background in DC, DB or Final salary pension administration would be ideal
- Proficient use of the Microsoft Office suite including Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to handle a variety to tasks
- High attention to detail, strong organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- PMI qualifications or Certificate in Pension Calculations would be ideal but not essential
This is an exciting role with a progressive and professional employer, apply today or contact us for more information.
Radley Recruitment is dedicated to helping you find your next career move, so if you are looking for a new role, submit your CV to us and we can help you find that perfect job.
- defined benefits
- defined contributions