do you want to join a successful company that values its staff and will help you develop and grow?
Huntress are exited to be working alongside a leading Financial Advisor and bringing you the opportunity to join the team as a Pensions administrator.
The role requires an individual who is experienced in working to deadlines, prioritising workload, project management and providing a high level of customer service at all times.
This would ideally suite someone with experience within the financial services such as an IFA or Insurance company.
Successful Candidates will have:
- At least 2 years experience working for an IFA or Insurance Company
- Suitable technical knowledge
- Education to A Level standard, with at least 5 GCSE's, including Mathematics and English
- Computer literacy with the ability to use Microsoft Office and ideally have experience of using Enable/Fusion or Advisor Office (Iress)
If this is not you but you are a graduate/post graduate within banking and finance then please do get in touch as there may be further opportunities.
- 23+ days holiday and the opportunity to increase with service years
- Company pension, life cover and health schemes
- 4 x Death in Service
To be considered and find out more information about this role get in touch today.
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- financial advise