A highly respected company is now seeking a dynamic Pensions Administrator.
This is an ongoing temporary role, requiring full-time hours, based around the area of Bromley.
The role will be paying circa £16 per hour PAYE depending on skills and experience.
The ideal candidate will be available immediately or on short notice.
The main duties of the Pensions Administrator are to:
- Accurately calculate and pay out benefits for members of specific schemes
- Confidently deal with all types of correspondance and calls from a range of clients/customers
- Produce high-quality and detailed work within specified timescales.
To be successful as the Finance Administrator you will:
- Have a strong numerical mindset
- Ideally have telephone based experience within a financial environment
- Obtain a positive energy and proactive "can-do" attitude
- Ability to prioritise own tasks
Should your application be successful, you will be contacted shortly.
Thank you for your interest in our role. E-Personnel Recruitment endeavours to respond to all applications, however, due to the volume of CVs received, this may not always be possible.
Apply in the strictest of confidence to E-Personnel Recruitment, specialists in Permanent & Temporary Recruitment and a member of the Recruitment & Employment Confederation (REC) which is the professional body for the recruitment industry.
- Microsoft Office
- Positive Energy
- Highly Numerate
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job