Each Administrator will have a specific portfolio of clients that it will be their responsibility to administer by completing all the pension transactions, from new business set up, to investments, dealing with banking and pension contributions, retirement and death etc. (This is not the full list of transactions; only some examples to illustrate the breadth of knowledge needed).
The main duties will include the following:-
1. Work in conjunction with the team to ensure all work is carried out to the highest quality, and within the service levels laid down.
2. Provide support to the line manager to ensure the overall team objectives are met.
3. Take responsibility for individual tasks, and action them within the required timescales.
4. Escalate any problems, mistakes, backlogs, or issues immediately to line manager.
5. Report any breaches or complaints immediately to line manager and to Compliance
6. Where risks are identified, ensure these are documented and reported to the line manager and compliance
7. Contribute to process reviews, constantly seeking ways to streamline and improve the way in which we deliver the service
8. Maintain good business relationships with internal and external customers.
9. Ensure all requests and work received from clients and IFAs are processed in line with laid down procedures, within regulatory timeframes and meet company service levels and standards and service level agreements.
10. Ensure clients receive regular and effective communication which is professional and delivered to the highest standards.
11. Work the necessary hours to ensure work is completed with agreed Service Levels
12. Maintain and develop good business relationships with internal and external customers.
13. Take responsibility for own development, initiate own Personal Development Plan and achievement of Performance Appraisal objectives
14. Achieve and maintain competence as required by the Company’s Training and Competence Scheme.
To be considered you must be able to demonstrate the following:-
Experience working in Financial Services.
Knowledge of pensions administration service
Knowledge and understanding of UK regulatory requirements.
Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and Excel.
Proficient in the relevant pensions systems used
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job