An immediate opportunity is now available for a Pensions Administrator to join a market leading Financial Services organisation located in Salisbury, Wiltshire.
This permanent contract is a key role in which you will be Working within a team in accordance with standards and controls for the specific member-directed pension scheme, ensuring clients are provided with a personal, portfolio-based service and a high level of customer care.
In this position, you’ll:
- Manage a portfolio of member directed Pension Schemes/Plans
- Respond to a range of queries and correspondence, ensuring all work is processed in accordance with SLAs and internal deadlines
- Work checklists, flowcharts, procedure notes are followed and completed at all times to reduce financial and reputational risk
- Promote the culture, conduct & behaviours required to support good customer outcomes
- Ensure that all records and internal databases are fully updated for all transactions where required to meet Company requirements.
- Ensure work is managed effectively and any regulatory deadlines are met, highlighting any exceptions and when work levels are particularly high or low to the Client Portfolio Team Manager immediately
- Resolve queries and issues by the most effective method of communication in a professional and timely manner, with reference to established frameworks and procedures.
- Liaise with other departments within the Company as required, requesting information and chasing progress.
- Take personal responsibility for own development, highlighting training needs to the Client Portfolio Team Manager
- Contribute to projects when requested and deliver within set timescales
If this sounds great, here’s what experience we are looking for:
- Minimum GCSE Maths & English grade C or equivalent
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent
- Proven administration skills - able to work in a systematic, organised way
- Sound knowledge of all Microsoft Applications
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Good communication skills, with the ability to structure communication to meet the needs of the client
In return for your skills you will receive a competitive salary and benefits and the opportunity to make your mark in a well-regarded organisation.
If you have the required experience, I want to hear from you!
Just hit the Apply button to forward over your CV
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an Employment Agency who provide permanent and fixed term contract services and an Employment Business who provide temporary services as defined under the Employment Agencies Act 1973. First 2 Recruit Ltd will collect the personal details which job seekers provide to us for the purposes of providing job seekers with work-finding services. In providing this service to job seekers we may need to transfer their personal details to our client companies.
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CV's received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates, if you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
First 2 Recruit Ltd is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to a policy of treating all its employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or perceived age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Graduate Entry
- Graduate Level