My client is a growing Consultancy that specialises in Pensions & Actuarial services. They are now looking to increase the size of their Pensions Administration team with 1 or 2 Administrators.
The roles key components are:
- Preparing manual and automated benefit calculations
- Communicate with clients, their employees and former employees and advisers
- Carry out and check cash handling and accounting functions to client pension and related arrangements, liaising with bank and investment managers as appropriate
- Process and check client pensioner payrolls
- Additional Project based work
- All other Admin duties
To be successful in this role you must have previous Defined Benefit Pensions Administration experience.
In reward for your hard work you will receive a competitive basic salary, company performance bonus, holiday, pension and additional flexible benefits.
Please quote <42170> when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.