This role would really suit someone who has worked within a Financial Planning or Wealth Management environment with experience of pensions and investments.
With the aim to provide an efficient private client and corporate administration support service to a team of advisers and clients.
Continually provide a high quality service to the advisers and clients in the processing of new business and the ongoing servicing of existing clients, continually striving to exceed expectations and adhering to strict FCA regulations and internal policy and procedures.
Key Points -
- Processing of new business and documentation in accordance with the agreed service and quality standards.
- Ownership of full life cycle of transacted business.
- Preparing for adviser/client appointments including collation of meeting packs, obtaining quotations, illustrations.
- Point of contact for clients, to liaise on behalf of appointed adviser/s.
- Dealing with client queries, taking the appropriate action to ensure the query is dealt with in a timely and effective manner.
- Inputting and ongoing maintenance of data on internal systems ensuring the information is accurate and up to date.
- General administration, ensuring the client service is of a high standard.
- Monitoring own workflow and assisting colleagues where required.
- Producing ad-hoc client valuations.
- Liaise with other departments, offices and colleagues in a polite and professional manner.
- Dealing with adviser charge, fee and commission enquiries.
- Strong broad knowledge on the products and providers available on the open market.
- Provide support to the Business Support Supervisor.
This is great opportunity to join a company who have an excellent reputation, offering a starting salary of £22,000 to £26,000 with generous pension and holiday entitlement.
If you would like to discuss the role or apply, please get in touch as we are planning on holding interviews this week. Call the specialist team on 0113 236 8957 to discuss.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business