Salary up to £24,000 per annum (depending on experience) + benefits
This is a great opportunity to join a multi-award winning, national firm of Financial Advisers, as a Pensions Administrator in our Weybridge office. Working in a team of 11, the role will provide a high quality administration and support service to our Partners and their high net worth clients.
Reporting to the Client Experience Manager, the successful candidate will have the following skills:
- Previous experience working in an administrative role within an advisory environment.
- Good knowledge of pensions and investments.
- Strong track record developing and maintaining good working relationships with clients, advisers and staff and able to build rapport quickly
- Confident having challenging conversations.
- Experience in dealing with high net worth clients.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks, work to tight deadlines and stay focused under pressure.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy of work.
- Team player but must be able to work independently and use own initiative.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.
To be successful you’ll also need to be a positive, friendly, multitasker who is able to work independently, and as part of a team. In return, you’ll enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package, a generous holiday allowance and a great place to work.