Primetime Retirement part of the KR Group has an exciting opportunity for a Pensions Administrator to join their team working on a full time basis as part of a 12 month contact (maternity cover).
The KR Group specialise in offering financial solutions primarily for those in or approaching retirement with a variety of products through our portfolio of businesses. Our values are simple. To be transparent, supportive and straightforward. We aim to change people’s lives for the better.
About the role
Primetime Retirement is looking for a Pensions Administrator to join the team to provide support and assistance to the Technical Operations Manager. The successful candidate will deal with all aspects of SIPP New Business and Investment processing as well as building, developing and maintaining effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders. As part of this role you will also be expected to input data, prepare quotations, statements of benefits and valuations.
As our Pensions Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Dealing with day to day administration queries either via post, the telephone, or email, directly with clients or via professional connections.
- Ensure that SIPP/SSAS records are up to date with member details and all relevant policy information.
- Addressing and answering client and third party administrative queries.
- Completing of all processing items via the relevant workflow management system.
- Processing payments via the online systems, under instruction either from the client or a third party.
- Process member events in line with procedures
- Scanning of all relevant client documentation to the system
- Understand and ensure compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business
Our ideal Pensions Administrator will have the following skills and experience:
- Administrative support is essential, within a financial services environment is desirable.
- Pension payroll experience desirable
- SIPP / pension new business processing experience desirable
- Experience of working in a busy, fast moving office environment
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to interact effectively with internal and external colleagues and stakeholders
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent telephone manner, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Confident communicator at all levels, both written and verbal. Demonstrates the ability to adapt approach depending on audience and manage difficult discussions.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and be able to build and maintain effective working relationships.
- Strong organisational skills and an excellent attention to detail
- Adaptable to an ever changing environment
This position is a 12 month fixed term contract with the potential to become permanent.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as our Pensions Administrator then please click 'apply’ now! We’d love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job