- Milton Keynes Location
- Fantastic team culture
- Private medical insurance
- Lots of opportunity to progress within the Pensions Team
This well-established independent pension administrator and professional trustee provides specialist pension services and products to the UK and international market. They are seeking two Pension's Administrator’s to join their already established pension teams.
Duties and Responsibilities of a Pensions Administrator will include:
- Managing a portfolio of clients
- Processing pension transactions from new business set up to investments, managing pension contributions etc...
- General administrative tasks such as letters, email and database management
- Responding to client requests on the phone and via email
- Handling customer complaints
- Deliver exceptional customer service to your portfolio of clients
Essential requirements of a Pensions Administrator:
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong administrative experience and the ability to pick up systems fast
- Experience in working in Financial Services and/or knowledge of pension administration would be desirable but not essential
How to apply:
Interested? Apply now with a copy of your most up to date CV. We look forward to hearing from you soon.