Are you experienced within Financial Services and looking to move into a more specialised sector? SIPP is very much a growth area for Financial Services and my Client are one of the top in this market.They are looking for Pensions Administrators to join their teams in their central Bristol offices.
Key responsibilities include:
- Administer all manner of business within SIPP or SSAS
- Deal with new and ongoing queries via telephone, email and in writing
- Take ownership of work and deal with any issues promptly
- Build strong relationships with Clients
- Ensure work is of the highest standard and always in line with SLA’s
To be considered for this opportunity you must have some experience with Financial Services. It would be useful if you posses a relevant qualification such as CF1 or CISI Investment Operations, although this is not an essential requirement. You’ll have knowledge of financial services and investment products along with good analytical and problem solving skills. You’ll have good written and verbal communication and be flexible and willing to go that extra mile.
In return you’ll receive training, company benefits, and the opportunity to work with a top firm in the Wealth Management arena. If these sounds like your ideal next role please apply today.