The Pensions Helpdesk services individual and corporate SIPP clients, as well as providing a retirement service.
You will primarily be responsible for providing information and assistance and ensuring the client feels valued and satisfied after every call.
As well as learning about shares and funds, you will gain an in-depth understanding of complex areas such as taxation and regulation. In an ever changing landscape you will need to react to changes in legislation and explain the relevance and consequences of complex rules and procedures in plain English.
The person most suited to this role will have client service at the forefront of their mind, be motivated by healthy competition and keen to work in a professional and sociable environment. In return for your hard work we will provide the opportunity for personal development and progression within the helpdesk.
Key Duties And Responsibilities:
- Ensure the best possible outcome for clients at all times
- Answer inbound calls
- Translate complex topics effectively and simply
- Reply to client letters and emails
- Maintain a professional and friendly approach
- Liaise with third parties on clients behalf
- Ensure clients are treated fairly, in accordance with regulatory guidelines
- Refer any instances of client dissatisfaction or suspicion of money-laundering appropriately
- Maintain and enhance the company reputation for excellence within the industry
Ideal candidates will have previous pensions experience although study towards professional qualifications complements the development path and is actively supported.