£11.00 per hour PAYE
6 month contract
My client The Co-operative Group, is seeking appoint a number of Pensions Assistants on a temporary basis, the role will involve assisting in the provision of a comprehensive pension administration service to members and prospective members of all schemes administered by the Pensions Department and provide support services to a range of internal and external customers.The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate experience of; - Previous pensions experience preferred- Customer Focus- Sound administration and organisational skills- Attention to detail- Good communication skills (including written and verbal)- Ability to effectively prioritise workload- A structured training programme is in place, therefore a willingness and ability to learn is important- Able to work as part of a team but still use own initiative- Commitment and reliability- Analytical skills - Flexibility to work in a changing environment- Ideal candidate would have pensions experience - desirable but not essential
- Calculate member benefits
- Assist in the provision of the timely processing and settlement of benefits under all pension schemes managed by the Pensions Department
- Assist in the maintenance of an accurate database for records relating to members of all pension schemes managed by the Pensions Department
- Ensure the provision of a high level of customer service to all pension scheme members - develop appropriate level of knowledge of relevant pensions legislation and compliance issues governing the administration of all pension schemes managed by the Pensions Department
- Work as an effective member of the Member Services Team, providing assistance as required by Member Services Management and to colleagues throughout the Pensions Department
If you feel the role could be of interest to you please apply online today for immediate consideration.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion's approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names
Rullion is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.