Join a friendly team providing an accurate, reliable and high standard of pension administration service for Members, Trustees and Clients. You will be competent in your use of technical and process knowledge and report to the Administration Service Manager.
Full study support towards professional pensions exams will be provided, along with an excellent benefit package including a market leading pension, 25 days holiday, private healthcare and a flexible benefit programme tailored to your needs. We can also offer flexible working hours to give you a great work life balance.
- To promptly and professionally communicate with clients and scheme members on queries when required via letter, e-mail and telephone
- Ensure Errors and omissions and complaints are handled in accordance with agreed procedures and within appropriate timescales, through liaison with ASM.
- Escalate to Administration Service Manager any opportunities/ideas for change
- To ensure that all procedures are followed when undertaking work for Members, Trustees and Clients across member and scheme processing.
- Flexible and adaptable to the work demands as advised by Administration Service Manager (or Administration Service Representative).
- Accountable for your contribution to the performance of the service delivery of your team and reporting progress on a regular basis.
- Be accountable for the standard and quality of own work
- Perform pensions calculations, enter pensions data and answer enquiries to the required standard using automated and non-automated manual/system processes across a wide range of member or scheme events
- To be developing or have the ability to perform complex pensions calculations, enter pensions data and answer complex enquiries to the required standard using automated and non-automated manual/system processes across a wide range of member and scheme events
- To be developing or to have obtained the ability to undertake checking activity as required to support team members
- Continuous achievement of 95% Service Levels for member processing and completion of scheme event processing in line with timescales agreed with the clients at the required level of quality.
- To be flexible and adaptable to work demands as advised by the team manager
- To accurately record own time spent, in accordance with standard procedures.
- To support in the monthly/quarterly billing of the team’s client
- To support in the production of client Stewardship Reports and scheme event processing for your team’s clients.
- Preferably educated to GSCE level. Including Mathematics and English Language grade C and above.
- Ability to perform Pensions and Complex DB Pensions Administration calculations
- Intermediate Computer Skills
- Ability to self develop
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to follow processes
- Ability to check member work as appropriate to your skill level and experience
- Ability to coach other Administration Service Representatives
- Progression towards an pension industry standard accreditation / obtaining qualifications
- Ability to plan and organise own workload Time Management skills
At Mercer, we make a difference in the lives of more than 110 million people every day by advancing their health, wealth, and careers. We’re in the business of creating more secure and rewarding futures for our clients and their employees — whether we’re designing affordable health plans, assuring income for retirement or aligning workers with workforce needs. Using analysis and insights as catalysts for change, we anticipate and understand the individual impact of business decisions, now and in the future. We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and every idea and solution we offer. For more than 70 years, we’ve turned our insights into actions, enabling people around the globe to live, work, and retire well. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients. At Mercer, we say we Make Tomorrow, Today.
Marsh & McLennan Companies offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits and programs including: health and welfare, tuition assistance, 401K, employee assistance program, domestic partnership benefits, career mobility, employee network groups, volunteer opportunities, and other programs. We embrace a culture that celebrates and promotes the many backgrounds, heritages and perspectives of our colleagues and clients.
Mercer LLC and its separately incorporated operating entities around the world are part of Marsh & McLennan Companies, a publicly held company (ticker symbol: MMC).Marsh & McLennan Companies and its Affiliates are EOE Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual
- Pension Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job