Due to business growth, we are currently recruiting for a Pensions Administrator to join our fast growing pensions team in our Welwyn Garden City office. We provide full training so no previous pensions experience is required. As a global organisation, we offer excellent benefits include a highly competitive salary, bonus, 25 days annual leave, private medical cover and pension. We offer a dedicated week one induction and ongoing support and development with a structured career path.
As a Pensions Administrator you will work on a new project to adjust members' benefits where necessary.
The Role will require:
- The ability to analyse historic Define Benefit calculations such as leaving service and retirement.
- Analysis of cases to assess whether rectification needed and processing and/or checking of this rectification where appropriate.
- Coordination of progress, tranches of work, billing of work, reporting to the Trustee.
- Support and remote training to colleagues overseas.
- Strong organisational skills, suitable to an evolving project
- Strong excel/access database skills, used both for individual/bulk member calculations and tracking of work
- Mathematical fluency and the ability to confidently analyse complex calculations
- This role would also suit an experienced Pensions Administrator
- Grade 9 - 4 / Grade C or above in GCSE Maths and English Language or equivalent
- Ability to work to a high level of accuracy
Willis Towers Watson's Technology and Administration Solutions is a global line of business whose revenue is primarily driven from providing outsourced pension administration services to occupational pension funds. Our three largest markets are Germany, UK and US. We have worked with some of the world's leading organizations for over 25 years to provide benefit administration and outsourcing to over five million participants across the globe.
Please note that our offer of employment is subject to satisfactory background checks being completed. Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any basis
- pensions administrator