The main duties will include the following:-
- Responsible for maintaining adviser workload using our back office system.
- Prepare review packs consisting of valuations and fund fact sheets for clients on adviser`s behalf.
- Processing and submitting business online.
- Obtain illustrations on request for clients
To be considered you must be able to demonstrate the following:-
- Ideally experience providing support in pensions and investments, mainly within Pensions
- Previous experience working in an IFA
- A track record of ability to work compliantly.
- Experience processing business, putting together research, assisting product selection.
- Organised credible and knowledgeable.
- Able to liaise with clients and third party providers in a professional and efficient manner.
- Knowledge of suitability report writing will be beneficial to this role
The Benefits are fantastic, including full Training, 25 days holiday and parking
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job