This is a Profile Search and Selection vacancy who are operating as an Employment Agency. In order to apply for this position candidates MUST have FINANCIAL SERVICES EXPERIENCE. Please note as we receive a high volume of applications we are only able to respond to those candidates who are shortlisted.
To assist in the provision of administration services to clients of Trust Based Pensions.
To carry out routine administration services for all clients as requested by Senior Administrators, Pensions Director or Directors which will include the following duties:
- Maintaining membership records on the administration system
- Calculating benefits for members; i.e. leavers, retirements, transfers, deaths
- Setting up new members on the administration system
- Dealing with general queries from members, the employer and the trustees by telephone, email and letter
- Assisting in the preparation of the annual benefit statements
- Liaising with HM Revenue and Customs
- Responsibility for entering jobs received in the unit onto the work log system
- Printing off daily reminders and distributing to team members
- Sorting and filing client documentation
- Dealing with Trustee AVC schemes
- Maintaining records on client external payroll systems as appropriate
To adhere at all times to the Trust Based Pensions Administration Procedures Manual
To be flexible and provide such other support as would be reasonably expected within the role
To provide support for the P3 administration system
IF you feel that you are suitable for this position, we recommend you email your current CV along with your current salary, salary expectations and reason for leaving and we can call you back to discuss your details further.
If you are also aware of any friends or colleagues currently working within the industry who are looking for a change within their career, please pass on our contact details and we will endeavour to assist with their search.
Profile Search and Selection are a specialist Pensions and Financial Services recruitment agency with opportunities nationwide - Please feel free to contact us direct should you wish to discuss any further vacancies
- Pension Administration
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'