Pensions Administrator Leading Financial Servcies Co
Pensions Administrator is required for one of the UK’s leading Financial Services companies who have offices near to Brighton. This is a new role due to business growth based in a successful and busy team who specialise in client management and pensions.
This is a 12 month fixed term contract.
As Pensions Administrator you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring client orders (within pensions) are managed in a timely and accurate fashion liaising with 3rd parties;
- Developing and maintaining client and service provider relationships;
- Resolve anomalies or any day to day issues;
- Take ownership, design and enhance operational processes including process improvements;
- Assist in producing management information for stakeholders;
The success Pensions Administrator must have:
- Experience in client order management;
- Microsoft Excel experience;
- Working knowledge of FCA regulatory environment;
- In-depth understanding of key investment management activities;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Strong analytical and written skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful well established company. If you feel you have the right skills and experience for this position then please do apply via the job board or contact Sophie Gray at Jenrick Commercial.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'