Pensions Administrator - Excellent Career Opportunity
Newcastle: £Salary Negotiable + Excellent Package
Leading Financial Services Company
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with proven Pension Administration experience in DB and DC schemes to join a leading Pension Consultancy.
The role will include:
- Participating in annual projects,
- Report writing
- Effectively dealing with internal and external queries including queries from the Department for Work and Pensions and HM Revenue and Customer.
- Carrying out manual calculations
- Handling more complex pension queries
- Responsibly for ad-hoc projects
- Helping with training and events
You should have experience working of DB and DC technical Pension Administration. You will need to be highly organised, be able to work to strict deadlines and also be able to work under pressure. Ideally you will have a willingness to learn with the possibility of completing relevant pension qualifications.
For more information, please contact Sarah Grant
- Financial Services
- Pension Administration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job