Clark James Financial Services Recruitment are working with a highly established Pension Consultancy with offices across the UK. Due to continued success, they are looking to expand the administration team in Essex with an experienced Pensions Administrator to provide an effective administration service to clients for Defined Benefit schemes and Defined Contribution Schemes.
Duties will include:
- Dealing with the daily pensions administration of Final Salary and Money Purchase Pension schemes including new entrants, leavers, retirements, transfers and deaths.
- Assisting with the annual renewals, benefit statements, life assurance, PHI and pension increases
- Performing both automated and manual calculations
- Updating pension administration databases and systems
- Mentoring more junior members of staff, checking work where necessary.
Skills / Knowledge
- Previous pensions administration experience of both Defined Benefit and Defined Contributions schemes including leavers, retirements, deaths, transfers in, transfers out, monthly processing and investment, benefit statements, renewals and pension increases, gained within a Pension Consultancy, Third Party Administrator in In-House department
- Knowledge of current pensions legislation is essential
- Progression with professional qualifications such as QPA / RPC / DPC / PMI highly desirable
- Educated to A Level standard
- High level of numeracy skills and IT proficient
- Strong numeracy and literacy skills are essential Benefits Package includes
- Salary dependant on pensions knowledge & Experience, and professional qualifications)
- Income Protection
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Cover
- Defined Benefit
- Defined Contribution
- Pension Administration
- Pension Schemes