The client is a Globally recognised Pensions Third Party Administrator and they are currently recruiting for Pensions Administrators of all levels to join them on a 6 Month Fixed Term Contract basis in their Kent office.
Some of the key duties of the role will include:
- Accurately calculate and pay out benefits for members of the scheme, both manually and using the systems as required
- Deal with all types of correspondence from Members, Advisors & Trustees.
- Providing professional, competent and accurate information and support to clients
- Producing retirement quotes
- Dealing with queries & complaints from scheme members.
To be considered for this role you must have previous Pensions Administration experience.
In return you will receive a generous basic salary, holiday and other flexible benefits.
Please quote <42318> when calling Alexander Lloyd. This is only one of many vacancies we are handling. Alexander Lloyd is a specialist within Financial Services recruitment. Areas of expertise include IFA, Advisors, Employee Benefits, Compliance, Pensions, Group Risk, Paraplanners, Sales Support, T&C etc.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have not been shortlisted for this role. Please continue to check our website www.alexanderlloyd.co.uk for any other roles which may be of interest.