Pensions Administrator - £30,000 - £38,000 - Luton -
A key client of Williams Kent is looking for an experienced Pensions Administrator to join their global brand to support the scheme members, Trustee and entire company during an exciting time of change for the business.
This role is available on a FTC or a Permanent basis and will involve assisting with pension schemes, a lot of exposure to complex cases and a wide range of Pensions Administration tasks, using pension technical expertise and IT skills.
Your responsibilities will be:
* To liaise with staff in regards to the pensions schemes- how they work and what benefits they are providing.
* Use pensions technical expertise and IT skills to support complex cases and a wide range of administration activities.
* To assist with the transition to a co- sourced solution within the pensions administration function.
You should have:
* A proven history with using pension scheme administration systems, testing calculations and output.
* Previous experience working in a Pensions Administration role, ideally with 3 years or more.
* A PMI qualification (or part qualification)
* A strong knowledge of defined benefit and defined contribution schemes.
* Experience working with cases, including manual calculations for leavers and retirements.
* An familiarity with Microsoft - including Word, Excel and outlook.
* A good understanding of pensions legislation.
If you are keen to join a large Pensions Administration team and learn, grow and drive your career in Pensions then I would love to hear from you. Please follow the link below, or call Leigh on .