I am currently recruiting a Pensions Administration Team Leader for a huge HR consultancy firm based in their Croydon office. They would like to start the successful candidate as soon as possible. Read below for an outline of your main duties and requirements.
- Ensure processes are adhered to and reviewed to maintain best practice, drive continual improvement, operational effectiveness and client profitability.
- Increase quality of service delivered by continuous and controlled improvement of processes used by the delivery teams, SLA agreements in force with clients and client profitability.
- Analyse root cause when issues arise to identify preventative action. Implement required procedural changes to minimize risk of recurrence.
- Direct and own team improvement projects taking responsibility for prioritising highest impact changes, working with the other LOB as appropriate to design, develop and implement the approved solutions for your clients. Some project management may be required.
- Have an awareness of service delivery across all Central Services Departments.
- Agree the performance targets for client delivery with the management team, create and implement team plans to ensure achievement of the targets.
- Accountable for the performance of the service delivery of your team and reporting progress using the agreed metrics on a monthly basis.
- Organise, motivate and coach team members to achieve the workflow and scheme event delivery targets based on service level agreements and timetables agreed with clients through training/management using coaching, direction, good working practices and adherence company policy.
- Maintain a forward planning schedule to balance resources available with anticipated demands and manage the day-to-day workload to overcome disruptions to deliver work to agreed national targets.
- Manage the production and sign off of proformas, system automation and SKB updates.
- Monitoring all project income within own control. Management of resources and proactive alignment of headcount with client service gains and losses. Understand client profitability and impact on your team resources as a result.
- Work with other Administration Service Managers to best utilise combined national resources locally.
- In line with overall service co-ordination responsibilities, identify areas for process improvement across customer service delivery thus improving or streamlining the service delivery and in turn increasing overall profitability. Any generic process improvements are fed through to the process improvement team.
- Manage expense budget for the team.
- Adhere to PfS framework and be responsible for recommending pay increases / promotions.
Skills & experience
- Demonstrable management experience in Pensions Administration.
- Experience of managing and developing high performing teams.
- Experience of supporting the implementation of change.
- In depth knowledge of UK pensions legislation.
- Experience of managing project activity.
- Experience of Client facing service delivery.
- Experience of Budgets and client profitability management.
- Strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Analytical & Problem solving skills.
- Strong team player to work closely with other Administration Service Managers and as well as with the wider Outsourcing Management Team.
- Ability to communicate effectively across multiple lines of operating teams and LOB’s.
- Strong coaching skills and ability to lead, motivate and inspire teams.
Please apply with an up-to-date CV.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job