Reed is working with a leading Pensions consultancy with key operational presence in Perth and they have a current vacancy for a Pensions Administration Manager to work within their team in Perth.
You will be involved in a wide range of pension’s administration, management and consultancy tasks. As Administration Manager you will have prime accountability for the service delivery in terms of quality, profit and sustainability of your client(s), as well as the day-to-day line management of the designated team.
• Assisting or where appropriate leading the provision of pensions administration services for assigned client(s).
• Overseeing day-to-day management of client relationships with trustees and corporate clients, and participation in trustee and client meetings where applicable.
• Providing expert advice solutions to pension queries and pension consultative advice; keeping abreast of technical and legislative developments within the pension’s industry.
• Overseeing the project management of annual and ad hoc projects such as renewals, benefit statements, pension increases, trustees’ reports and accounts.
• Ensuring projects are fully monitored and completed in line with customer and legislation requirements.
• Able to demonstrate an expert knowledge of pensions administration activities and apply this knowledge to any scheme.
The successful candidate will have:
• Previous pensions administration experience of Defined Benefit schemes including leavers, retirements, deaths, transfers, monthly processing and investment, benefit statements, renewals and pension increases.
• Knowledge of pensions legislation framework and demonstrable ability to remain informed of changes to the framework.
• Previous supervisory, leadership and management experience including performance monitoring, appraisals, recruitment etc.
• Third party pensions administration experience preferred, although strong all round experience within an in house pensions department,
• Previous presentation experience is desirable to assist with client pitches, trustee meetings and account development activities.
• Previous project management experience would be required to perform pension administration project based work.
• IT proficient, in particular Microsoft Word ,Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint.
Excellent Benefits package with salary up to £40,000 (DOE)
For further information, please apply or contact Lynn Wilson on or email
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'