Pensions Administration Manager
Location Chemsford Salary £50,000 & Excellent Package
I’m currently looking for a career-minded individual to join the UKs No.1 Financial Services Group for Pensions. This is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to join to an expert team of Consultants who proactively develop the business through strategic business decisions and knowledge.
- Be the key contact for a designated portfolio of clients, developing the relationship and ensuring that they receive the highest levels of service
- Overseeing long-term relationships with clients and trustees including attending meetings, building and maintaining relationships and trust by having a thorough understanding of the client’s needs
- Taking responsibility for the team’s performance managing workflow, identifying training requirements and ensuring that team members develop successful and in line with the company’s internal progression model
- Clearly set out team objectives, priorities and any business changes by holding regular management meetings and resolving any issues quickly and efficiently - including providing advice and support across the team and ensuring everyone is involved and updated
- Liaising with HR, taking a proactive role in recruitment, retention and training
- Overseeing any client projects, annual renewals and the production of trustee and client reports
- Participating in new business initiatives, designing of marketing material, production of presentation reports and events as required
- Developing strong relationships with all parts of the business, ensuring that clients receive excellent services from all involved parties
To be considered for this position you must have strong pensions administration experience as well as being aware of pensions legislation and regulative frameworks.
Due to the nature of the role I am looking for a career-minded individual who possesses both interest and knowledge in Pension Administration as well as in management and leadership - who wants to positively impact a company that invests heavily in employee development and success.
For more information please contact Victoria
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'