An excellent and rare opportunity to join the Redhill team here at Willis Towers Watson in the capacity of Administration Manager, managing a team of pensions professionals.
- Agree quality and performance objectives with the Operations Manager. Maintain a monthly rolling schedule of objectives.
- Weekly review with Team Leaders to discuss the teams' work position and their management responsibilities.
- Update Operations Manager on a regular basis, or as necessary, of all current work issues and review, on a monthly basis, all aspects of their role.
- Liaise, as necessary with Team Leader, Client Manager, Systems Manager and Special Projects Team Manager over resources, workflow and client expectations.
- Attend and contribute to monthly Administration Manager meetings and cascade relevant information to administration teams.
- Contribute to the practice communication framework, via monthly team briefings to include the local implications of firm/practice wide communications.
- Maintain excellent time management skills.
- Understand and develop the business and live and promote the firm's values.
Technical Knowledge, Processes and Procedures
- Build and maintain domain knowledge through experience.
- Be a point of reference on technical matters and non-standard cases.
- Keep abreast of all changes in legislation, and manage the impact on client services, procedures and fees.
- Liaise with Client Manager/Retirement Practice concerning benefit changes, ensure the administration team understand the impact and make appropriate changes to calculation routines, procedures, reporting and fees.
- IT/ PMS6000
- Ensure all viable calculations are automated with linked member movement processing and letters/statements.
- Provide guidance to Administration Controllers with regard to the preparation of computer specifications and test matrices.
- Ensure that all software released to your teams is adequately checked before being signed off.
- Provide constructive input by identifying areas of improvement/streamlined processes for future IT development.
Business Development/Business Plans/Budgets
- Participate in new business presentations as required.
- Participate in new client implementations.
- Maintain a good working knowledge of all systems and products.
- Ensure databases for your clients are complete, accurate and standard.
- Experience as an Adminstration Manager within a third party pensions environment, overseeing an administrative area
- WilPMI qualification desirable
- Extensive experience of dealing with occupational pensions schemes
- Proven track record of working at a supervisory level within the Pensions sector
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication, organisational and prioritising skills
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 40,000 employees serving more than 140 countries. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas - the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Together, we unlock potential. Learn more at willistowerswatson.com.
Human capital and benefits
High-performing institutions cultivate and grow talent, carefully balancing costs and rewards. From employee benefits to executive compensation, we take a rounded perspective, based on leading-edge thinking, data, analytics and software, unearthing new ways to motivate people, foster wellbeing and implement solutions that work.
Willis Towers Watson's Technology and Administration Solutions (TAS) is a global line of business whose revenue is primarily driven from providing outsourced pension administration services to occupational pension funds. Our three largest markets are Germany, UK and US. We have worked with some of the world's leading organizations for over 25 years to provide benefit administration and outsourcing to over five million participants across the globe.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on any basis
- pensions admin*