Based in beautifully presented offices in Glasgow City Centre you will be joining an award winning Pensions, Investments and Benefits consultancy. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career building on your existing experience to achieve professional success in a friendly supportive environment.
Due to continued growth my client are recruiting now for an experienced Pensions Administrator , this is a fantastic role joining a hugely successful department. The main purpose of this role is to deliver high quality service to both members and clients internally and externally on Defined Benefit (DB) Defined Contribution (DC) pension arrangement's of members.
Some of what you'll do:
- Completes all administration processes in accordance with TPA target service levels and exact timescales.
- Maintain and update member records on the Universal Pensions Management system (UPM).
- Manage annual and periodic scheme events, such as pension increase and annual renewal exercises.
- Maintain the scheme cash books, reconciles bank statements and prepares the cash-flow forecasts.
- Ensure all work is charged, in particular, requests and projects outside the agreed client fee basis - liaising with Team leader.
My client is offering a competitive salary and benefits scheme coupled with the opportunity for career progression including support with professional exams, plus you will be joining one of the UKs top Consultancies.
If you'd like to apply for this opportunity then you should already have experience of day-to-day pension administration and working on DB & DC. Please only apply if you have relevant pensions administration experience
If you would like to find out more please contact Ann Barclay on
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job