Clark James Financial Services are working with a highly established Pensions Consultancy seeking an experienced Pensions Administrator to conduct Pension Transfer Analysis and Pensions Administration, and also compose Suitability Letters.
- General administration duties relating to the process of releasing money from clients pension funds.
- Dealing with clients and Insurance Companies on the telephone in a professional manner.
- Managing and prioritising workload.
- Keep clients informed of the progress of their case
- Identify and scan all information/post received.
- Carry our scheme reviews (DB & MP).
- Carry out DB TVAS reports.
- Obtain and prepare quotations on request.
- Prepare and issue suitability letters.
- Deal with Execution Only cases including completing the questionnaire with the client.
- Process Application Forms received.
- Check that clients pass the Anti Money laundering requirements and obtain further information if required.
- Carry out annual reviews.
Skills & Requirements
- Good technical knowledge of Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit Pension Schemes.
- Good experience conducting of Selecta-pension or O&M TVAS Reports
- Good time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritise work.
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- General knowledge of pension release process
- Strong IT skills including Excel spreadsheets, Microsoft Word and IRESS database
- Circa £25,000 (depending on level of experience)
- Defined Benefit
- Personal Pensions
- Pension Transfers
- Transfer analysis