What they do
They offer clients high quality advice, monitoring scheme progression, address any issue that may occur by staying ahead of any risk the scheme may encounter.
The role and you-
• This is a pivotal piece with-in the actuarial team and you will be the main point of contact with the scheme actuaries.
• You should be comfortable with checking junior team member’s work/calculations and experienced to help develop their knowledge basis.
• Have the ability to be heavily involved in trustee meetings
• Previously dealt with people management and career development
• Fully up to speed with the regulatory bodies (FCA/PRA) and new legislation
• Be a confident user of the Microsoft office suite and other software packages
• Worked on funding updates and triennial valuations
If you are about to or just qualified and seeking a new challenge in a company the will value your input please contact Mark Keizner 020 7220 4774 or apply. All applications are treated in confidence.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"