Pensions Accountant // City Centre Location // 28K - 38K // Excellent bonus and benefits package // Well Established Company // Free Parking
- Ensure that valuation assurance and investment accounting is complete and accurate for the investment portfolio, that records accurately reflect investment transactions and balances, maintain the control assurance framework in accordance with policy and best practices and formulate recommendations where optionality exists.
- Ensure that investment accounting responsibilities on the defined contribution section of the scheme are completed on an accurate and timely basis
- Manage the financial and business change implications of investment decisions including valuation policy, product changes and new vehicle diversification. For private market deals, provide transaction support and input to potential investment structures ensuring a coordinated approach and business focused response to key product changes and consultations
- Champion investment accounting developments and process improvements that enhance the reporting and information flows with Finance seen as a key business partner
- Provide challenge and support to senior management ensuring investment valuation, pricing verification and investment reporting is fit for purpose to enable decision making.
- Key stakeholder management, establish and maintain effective working relationships both internally and externally, contributing subject matter expertise in organisational development and product evaluation
- Deliver timely investment reporting, ensuring financial control and integrity. Prepare disclosures and information for inclusion in the annual financial statements
- All investments are valued in accordance with policy and accounted for appropriately
Essential skills & experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Holds a professional finance & accounting qualification
- Excellent product knowledge of investments generally, investment vehicles, valuation methods, pricing risk.
- Knowledge and experience of financial systems, accounting processes and controls
- Excellent business and commercial acumen with strategic thinking capability
- A credible finance professional capable of representing the organisation and its commercial interests
- Strong customer service background with service improvement focus and drive change in practice or behaviours
If you have the skills and experience required please submit your CV to Karen for immediate consideration or ring for an informal chat.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'