Since 2015 our client has specialised in providing pension transfer advice, in particular those with safeguarded benefits. They have a background in high-volume financial advice services with a flawless regulatory record, handling complex cases to the highest of compliance standards.
The firm has recently moved to a remote model due to the COVID pandemic and the team of experienced pension transfer experts work quickly, accurately and efficiently to deliver the very best advice for its clients. They have a deep understanding of the market and the regulatory complexities within it.
They are now seeking an experienced Pension Transfer Specialist to join them working on a remote basis with (UK domiciled) with occasional travel to Brentwood or London for Training Days, meetings etc.
- Provide advice for clients using the company systems and in line with company policy;
- Conduct 'fact find’ calls to gather sufficient client information and identify client needs
- Analyse information and undertake sufficient research to make suitable recommendations
- Present client suitability reports with clients to help them identify, acknowledge and prioritise their needs
- Be exemplary in complying with the requirements of the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, and the FCA Principles, Rules and the Code of Practice for Approved Persons.
- Hold and maintain a Statement of Professional Standing from an approved accredited body at all times and act in a professional, compliant and client-focused manner in accordance with company values.
- Keep up-to-date with product, technical or legislative changes within the marketplace;
- Comply at all times with the Compliance and Training and Competence Procedures of the firm;
- Obtain and maintain Competent Adviser Status as defined by FCA and the firm
- Keep all company systems updated as mandated from time to time, including (but not limited to) a valid calendar, notes on CRM and fact-finding systems and other such programs as required
- Maintain performance standards in accordance with those outlined in the Key Performance Indicators section of the Training and Competence procedures;
- Via self-assessment and feedback, identify Continuing Professional Development (CPD) needs to maintain and enhance Competent status and undertake appropriate activity to meet those needs.
Skills and knowledge
- Level 4 Certificate in Pension Transfer Advice or equivalent (AF7 or Level 6 PETR Preferred)
- CII Diploma in Financial Planning/QCA Level 4 equivalent
- A valid Statement of Professional Standing
- Industry experience in pension transfers essential
- In-depth knowledge of pension and transfer of safeguarded benefits
- High levels of accuracy with an eye for detail
- Ability to draft suitability reports and additional correspondence on own initiative
- Excellent client communication skills both written and oral
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Advanced Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent desirable
- Good IT skills and proficient in Microsoft Office
- Communicating with clients directly regarding their aims and objectives
- Writing bespoke suitability reports
- Understanding Transfer Value Comparators (TVC)
- Having case ownership from start to finish including sign off process
- Make recommendations to clients that meet their goals and ambitions
- Keep abreast of new industry developments and research the market to ensure that knowledge is current
- Ensure that the firm’s high standards of client care are met by demonstrating competence in all stages of the pensions transfer process.
- Learn from quality review feedback and rework where appropriate to improve customer experience.
In Return there is a first class salary and benefits package with c £50k base doe with c£60kOTE. If you hold Level 4 Certificate in Pension Transfer Advice or equivalent (AF7 or Level 6 PETR Preferred) and you are an experienced Pension Transfer Consultant we would like to hear from you.
- Financial Advice
- Financial Planning
- Pension Schemes
- Pension Funds
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'