Recruit UK are currently searching for a candidate to join a well-established retirement wealth planning platform. We are searching for someone to take on the role of service executive on a Fixed term contract to start immediatley. You will be working alongside team leaders and technical leaders taking on duties and responsibilities such as:
- To build and maintain strong relationships with internal departments and teams along with Investors, Advisers and third parties.
- To develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the team’s processes and the role they play in providing exceptional Investor/Advisor service
- To minimise administration errors and complaints within the team
- To coach and develop team members’ administration knowledge and skills, identifying and reporting training needs to Department Manager and Technical Trainer
- To take responsibility for all issues that arise within the team, escalating when appropriate
- Ensure all work carried out is within the defined company policies and procedures as well as the Risk and Governance framework
- To conduct post-error analysis, taking necessary action to prevent recurrence
- To provide accurate and timely reporting as requested
- Responsible for first line management of direct reports including:
- Recording and monitoring of sickness/absence and performance levels (SLAs and KPIs)
- Workload management and allocation
- Escalating absence, performance or disciplinary issues
- Holding regular one-to-one meetings
The ideal candidate will have experience of supervising or managing a team, a team player with proven customer service skills and the willingness to be flexible and go the extra mile. If you hold any relevant qualifications such as CF1 or IOC then it will be an advantage as will a good knowledge of SIPP/SSAS products.
If you would like to look into this role further please contact our Senior recruitment consultant Louise Bibb on 01179-450-450. Quote 11803