A Leicestershire based client are looking to appoint an experienced Project Manager to work on a contract basis for to 6 months and work on a pensions system migration.
The role would suit a highly experienced Project Manager who has had previous experience of working on pensions and/or payroll system migration into a business via a 3rd party provider.
You will be responsible for communicating with senior stakeholders within the business and ensuring that projects are delivered on time in a cohesive manner that fits the aims of the wider organisation.
Essential Experience and Skills:
• Full project lifecycle management of a system migration (preferably pension or payroll)
• System decommissioning and data migration experience
• 3rd party vendor relationship management
• Communication with internal business leaders, keeping them informed of any risks and/or issues relating to project timelines, budget, scope and quality
• Take a hands on approach to monitoring issues across projects whilst always keeping the organisations wider aims and goals as a priority
• Producing clear and concise documentation to those working on the projects
• Delivering business critical projects in a timely manner
This role would be ideal for an experienced Project Manager with a high attention to detail looking for a new contract role in the public sector and who is immediately available.
If you are interested in this Leicestershire based Project Manager contract role please apply to Robbie McNish using the links provided.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job