Pension Switching Specialist
As a Pension Switching Specialist, you will:
- Review Scheme Information and assess suitability of advice
- Review the fact-find, TVAS and risk profile of the client
- Decide whether a transfer is in the client’s best interest
- Review the IFA’s recommendation in line with the client risk profile
- Request a Suitability Report from our outsourced Paraplanner
- Review the Suitability Report before sending to the IFA and Client
To be a successful Pension Switching Specialist you will have the following skills and experience:
- Must have G60, AF3, AF7 or AwPETR
- Strong knowledge of defined benefit pension and the regulations surrounding them
- Must have recent experience in advising on defined benefit pension transfers
- Extremely professional, well presented and motivated with a strong work ethic
- Flexible and dedicated with the desire to succeed at all costs
- Must be able to travel to Bristol for this role
- Required to complete a Criminal Records Bureau check for this project
- Required to undertake a full credit check report
In return, a Pension Switching Specialist will receive a salary of £325 per day on a 3-4 month initial contract.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'