Are you looking to continue your career within financial services as a Pension Specialist for a prestigious wealth management firm? If you answered yes, then read on.
My client are a well established wealth management firm that are looking for an experienced individual that can hit the ground running and assist their financial advisers from the get go. Ideally they are looking for someone who wants to be a career Pensions Specialist.
• G60 or AF3, R08 (Pension update); Dip Pfs and progress towards Advanced Diploma would be an advantage.
• Knowledge of FCA rules relating to DB transfers.
• Systems: O&M pension profiler, Selecta-pension or similar.
• Demonstrable, up to date relevant professional development.
• Market & industry awareness of legislative/regulatory developments as they affect pensions & advisers.
Main duties & responsibilities:
• Preparing ETVAS reports and contacting scheme administrators to obtain member specific information
• Preparing DB suitability reports.
• Checking all types of pension switches/ transfers, pension suitability reports & providing constructive feedback to advisers.
• Assisting Managing Partner & Business Quality Manager with pension business monitoring/case checks and pension technical queries
• Dealing with any other pension technical queries as needed.
Knowledge of back office systems particularly Intelligent Office or similar IFA back office systems is highly desirable & advantageous. (Training for Intelligent Office will be provided if required).
The client also offer study support should you want to get more exams under your belt.
If you have these skills and a broad knowledge within pensions then please apply with your CV.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"