An excellent opportunity has arisen with an established pensions consultancy based in the North East of England. As part of a developing new team, the projects you will undertake will include benefit calculations, data cleansing, rectifications and other ad-hoc projects. This will suit someone who is seeking to develop a project focused career and project management skills.
The successful candidate MUST have:
- Previous DB and/or DC pensions administration experience
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to work to project plans and deliverables
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
- "final salary"
- "defined contribution"
- "pension administrator"
- "pension administration"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job